ESPS Training Centre
Evidence Based Training for the Healthcare Professionals
Director, Dr. Ben Kohl
CEU’s or Certificate of Attendance will be provided for all programs.
2336 Goddard Parkway
Salisbury, MD 21801
contact email@example.com for information
****ESPS SPEAKERS AND TRAINING TOPICS****
Kathryn Seifert, Ph.D. — Attachment, Trauma, A Developmental and Systems Approach to Treating Violence and Trauma
Ben Kohl, Ph.D. — Diversity; Ethics
Robert Hooper, Ph.D. — Addictions and Substance Abuse
Joy Silberg, Ph.D. — Trauma and Dissociation
Lynn Gavigan, MA – Ethics; Autism; Supervision
Rob Schmidt, MA — School Based Mental Health Programs & and Suicide Prevention
Kim Ruybal, LPC – Sex Offender Assessment and Treatment
- 4/26/2013 – Preventing the Bullying of Minorities. Minority Youth Outreach Project Conference. Sponsored by Wicomico County Health Dept. 8-4 Holiday Inn, Salisbury, MD.
- 4/26/2013 – Behavioral Health: New Horizons. Sponsored by PA NAMI. PA NAMI Cherry Blossom Ball Charity Event. 6 – 10 PM. Lowes Hotel, Philadelphia, PA.
- 05/01/2013 - Assessment and Treatment of Violence. Dr. Kathy Seifert. DHMH Annual Conference, Baltimore, MD.
- 5/6/2013 – Conference on Eliinating hate anad Bias. Towson University. Sponsored by Baltimore County Government.
- 05/22/2013 – Attachment and Trauma. Dr. Kathy Seifert. Rural Cares. SSU, Salisbury, MD
- 06/20/2013 - Assessment and Treatment of Youth Violence. Dr. Kathy Seifert. International Association of Forensic Mental Health Services. Maastricht, The Netherlands.
- 10/02/2013 – Preventing suicide and Violence. Dr. Kathy Seifert. DHMH Annual Suicide Conference. Martins West, Baltimore, MD.
- 10/10/2013 - Assessment and Treatment of Youth Violence. Dr. Kathy Seifert. Newfoundland, Canada.
- 10/25-26/2013 - Assessment and Treatment of Youth Violence. Dr. Kathryn Seifert. Delaware Psychological Association. Wilmington, DE
- 11/01/2013 - Assessment and Treatment of Violence. Dr. Kathy Seifert. Maryland Psychological Association Annual Conference. Baltimore, MD.